Jewellery is an investment so you want your pieces to last.
Here are some helpful jewellery care tips to make sure your jewellery is well looked after.
- Don’t throw or drop your jewellery especially on hard surfaces.
- Avoid direct contact with sprays like hairspray or perfumes.
- Don’t wear your jewellery or headpiece in the shower, swimming or exercising.
- Do not place your jewellery or headpiece directly in water for an extended period of time.
- Never use chemical cleaners, polishes or water to clean your jewellery or headpiece.
- Clean and polish your jewellery with a soft, dry cloth. Special jewellery cloths can also be used but make sure you don’t use them on pearls.
- Store your jewellery and headpieces flat and in the original packaging when not in use. This will prevent bending or breaking plus scratching the crystals, pearls or other delicate embellishments.
Look after your pieces and they will continue to look amazing for a long time to come.
Continue reading How To Care For Your Bridal Jewellery
Glam Couture’s bridal and special occasion jewellery collection is huge. Here we have some helpful tips for choosing your wedding jewellery pieces. Continue reading Choosing The Perfect Bridal Jewellery Online
has the time to plan a wedding?
Your life is busy, then, something amazing happens! The love of your life proposes. Then as time goes on the harsh reality of planning a wedding kicks in. Squeezing this into your already busy schedule can be really overwhelming. Continue reading 5 Tips to a stress free & organised wedding.
This article is a must read for all brides, giving you the inside scoop on what to truly expect when choosing Couture or Off The Rack Wedding Dresses. It’s honest and eye opening, filled with lots of great tips.
Continue reading Couture or Off-The-Rack? Everything You Need To Know
Choosing ‘The Wedding Dress’ For Your Body Type:
Firstly, congratulations on your engagement, this is such an exciting time for you. Your title has now changed to “Bride-To-Be” and with that comes some certain responsibilities. You have to look your best. Learn how to best accentuate your body type so you can look and feel your best on your special day.
Continue reading How To Choose The Perfect Wedding Dress For You
Your wedding jewellery should complement your dress, catch the eye, be worn with confidence and be true to your personal style.
Continue reading 5 Simple Tips To Fabulous Wedding Jewellery You’ll Love
We all know weddings can get incredibly expensive so we have put together some practical tips that can help get your budget under control without making too many compromises.
Continue reading Valuable Tips To Help You Save Money In Planning Your Wedding